Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day Three (sort of): Even more pictures, fewer words

I'm spent. This whole freelancing thing isn't easy, since I was running around, talking to dozens of different people, trying to find the best stories, the best pictures, the best everything (only to have Hot Rod and Street Rodder beat me to the punch in more than one case).

But I love working for myself. There isn't a lot of money or love, but I guess I'd rather be poor and free than wealthy and working for "the Man".

Anyway, here are some pretty cool pictures...I have some cool posts I am gonna put up when I have the energy to write more including a tribute to Pontiacs and land yachts.






So what, this wasn't fewer words. There's a supercharged Rolls Royce, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

No comments:

Post a Comment